Thursday, January 10, 2013

Highly Debated Topics..

Hello there, and I am back to voice out my opinions on certain issues that are currently making headlines and is causing a stir in international debates.

Well, there is no reason for anyone to completely agree with me, but everything I write here is my personal opinion.

I initially wanted this blog to be all about leading a healthy lifestyle and making changes to your outlook on life(trust me, weight loss really changes the person you are), but then I noticed that there are many issues that really need to be discussed.

Therefore, I announce that besides writing on topics to lose weight and lead a healthy lifestyle, I will also be writing on highly debated issues I find online.

Having a keen interest on health issues, I would also like to hear from all of you. So, please let me know if you have contradictory opinions on certain issues. You comments are priceless to me.

I really don't know how often will I be posting topics and my responses, but I'll try to post entries as often as possible.

Have a great day and hope to hear from ya'll real soon.

XOXO, Gayathri Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment